Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Sous Chef for Crystal River Cruises 6*
Sous Chef bei Crystal Cruises Manning AS
Crystal Cruises Manning AS
Frau Alya Ammouche
Deine Aufgaben als Sous Chef
- To be responsible for the entire galley operation.
- To take an active part in the actual food preparation.
- To ensure the quality of our products,
- To manage the galley staff.
- To ensure it is properly maintained.
- Other loading and unloading equipment, as well as loading and unloading equipment.
- Minimum age of 18
- Fluent in English
- Culinary Institute Diploma or Master Certification or other relevant apprenticeship required
- Or must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a Sous Chef position in the luxury cruise ship industry
- A sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is essential
- Very strong, balanced background in International Cuisine and Cooking Techniques
- Highly motivated with a strong drive and high level of energy and flexibility
- Medically insured during contract
- Travel compensation to and from the ship
- Free uniforms supply
- Free WIFI
Seasonal contract, 15 weeks onboard and 4 weeks paid vacation. Shared accommodation.
Applications from EU citizens or candidates holding a European work permit ONLY.
Start date after agreement
To submit an application please apply online at www.CrystalCruisesManning.no.
Please note that we can only consider complete applications (complete with detailed CV with photo, certificates, and references).
|Dienstort:||, , Kreuzfahrt/Schiff (Google Maps)|
Über Crystal Cruises Manning AS
Crystal Cruises is the worlds most awarded luxury Cruise Line, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other Cruise Line, Hotel, or Resort in history. Crystal Mozart, our first river ship, launched July 2016 and she has already been named “Best New River Ship” by the editors of, both, the...Mehr zu Crystal Cruises Manning AS
|Weitere Stellenangebote in (25)|